Our message is very simple - Jesus Christ has come to seek and to save that which was lost! (Luke 19:10)
Problem Today - Every person is
a sinner and commits sinful acts. “For all have sinned, and come short
of the glory of God”(Romans 3:23). What is sin? It is missing
God’s standard for life. If you have broken even one of God’s laws
then you are guilty of breaking all of God’s Law (James 2:10).
The Answer to Our Problems - The Cross of Christ is the answer! “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8).
What We Need to Do - We must be born again! Jesus said that if we are to see the Kingdom of God we must be born of the Spirit of God. “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life. (John 3:16).
To Be Born Again - If you truly want the Lord to forgive you and to give you eternal life - ask Him! “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13). Turn from your sins to God by placing your faith in Jesus Christ as your Saviour and Lord. “Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out” (Acts 3:19).
If you would like to know more about a new life in Jesus Christ, please call us today for more information!
Brief Articles of Faith
1. The Bible as the Inspired
Word of God and preserved in the 1611 King James Bible.
2. The Virgin birth of Jesus Christ, who is the Son of God and God the Son.
3. That Jesus died on the cross for our sins, was buried, and the third day rose again according to the Scriptures.
4. That every person must repent of their sins to be born again.
5. That every saved person be publicly baptized by immersion.
6. The pre-millennial return of Christ for His bride the church.
7. We believe in the eternal security of the saved soul.
Our purpose is to fulfill the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ as found in Matthew 28:18-20: "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsover I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
At Bethel Baptist Church, it is our practice to:
- Exalt the Lord Jesus Christ in all that we do
- Evangelize those without Christ by soul winning and by supporting world missions.
- Equip the body of Christ through Biblical preaching and teaching
- Encourage one another through Christian fellowship
- Exercise the body of Christ by involving everyone in spiritual service